- 100% Remote
- North America
Craft engaging and inspiring copy to help our Coaches grow and engage their audience.
We are looking for a mid-level, multi-disciplined copywriter to help us keep up with rapidly increasing demand. This role is responsible for crafting various language used to convey thoughts, concepts, strategies, and content that further the agenda of our clients. The copywriter must be fluent in the English language and have a strong grasp of linguistics, word-association, and grammar. The copywriter will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
Note to Applicants: This particular position provides a diverse and ever-changing opportunity to showcase and sharpen your skills across a variety of content forms. The successful candidate will be able to seamlessly task switch between clients, distribution channels, and content forms; and be equally excited to produce long-form web content, ad copy, and engaging social media posts.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Produce error-free content that adheres to specific style guidelines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Updating older content to meet new content standards
- 25% Short-form content
- 20% Long-form content
- 20% Ad writing
- 15% Social Writing
- 15% Proofing and Editing
- 5% Naming and Brand Nomenclature Development
- Relentless work ethic and unwavering commitment to helping our Coaching clients reach their goals.
- Mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety.
- An understanding of search engine optimization best practices.
- A strong penchant for Storytelling.
- Demonstrated skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred.
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and/or broadcast channels.