- 100% Remote
- North America
Social Media Assistant
Leverage social media to engage and grow our audience and those of our clients.
Here at Coach Marketing, the primary function of a Social Media Assistant is to ensure our customers have the latest information about our brand. This role is an important part of an organization's digital marketing team. The assistant reports directly to the Social Media Manager and supports them in identifying, conceptualizing, designing and executing campaigns to boost engagement, educate and inform our audience about products, services, and programs.
A Social Media Assistant will help create content calendars, develop and distribute text and video-based content, monitor social media channels, and support promotional and marketing efforts.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote Coach Marketing and our clients
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Engage with key stakeholders across the business to help generate content.
- Monitor, listen, respond, and otherwise engage our audience and the audience of our clients.
- Support the rest of the marketing team at live and online events.
Skills and Qualifications
A successful Social Media Assistant candidate will have diverse educational qualifications and technical skills to deliver on the job.
- Relentless work ethic and unwavering commitment to helping our Coaching clients reach their goals.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Effective communicator, with ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software (such as Facebook Insights) to track audience engagement and campaign performance.
- Graphic Design experience is ideal but not required.
- Copywriting and editing experience is ideal but not required.
Strong candidates will be confident answering questions regarding:
- How to create engaging content for a new audience
- How to curate and manage content from outside sources
- Reading and analyzing traffic and sales reports and adjusting campaigns in response to them